Sunday, June 6, 2010

News and Updates

After an extended hiatus, the blog is officially back! My sincere apologies and thanks go out to anyone who has been supporting the blog and waiting patiently… Any dead or invalid rapidshare links have been replaced by working ones, so if you’ve been trying to download something that was previously unavailable, please try again! Everything should be working properly now.

Also, I am currently accepting contributions for the blog, so if you have some relevant material that you’d like to submit, please get in touch! I can be reached at nathan.beneishai@gmail.com . Basically, I am looking for any music (please include decent-sized cover artwork), videos, photos, flyers, fanzine pdf’s or scans, interviews or anything else that I am missing, that would be relevant to the blog (specifically anything from the mid-late 90’s and early 2000’s).

Although I’ve been fortunate to find the majority of my music, flyers and fanzines from ‘back then’, some stuff has inevitably been lost or misplaced over the years. Although I definitely have more than enough material to keep the blog going for now, eventually I will need some help… Any contributors will be given full credit for their submissions. If this sounds like something that you’re interested in, then please get in touch. My collection is growing more and more all the time, so please let me know what you are submitting before you send it (I am trying to avoid receiving duplicates wherever possible). Thanks again for the continued support! Without further due, let’s get back to business…

1 comment:

  1. hey man! thanks for this blog! ill be getting a few things on here. hope you keepgoing on it for a while! if you want you can check out my blog on Canadian Hardcore!

    alex

    ReplyDelete